Effective date: June, 2020
Welcome to Tammy’s Art Studio.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Post Code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or by emailing us.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service or when you access service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our service, to improve and customize our service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Tammy’s Art Studio name uses the collected data for various purposes:
- to provide and maintain our service;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- to provide customer support;
- to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service;
- to monitor the usage of our service;
- to detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- to fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Information collected by Tammy’s Art Studio website
Unless you specifically tell us, we will never know who you are. When you visit our website our Internet service provider’s standard web logs record anonymous information for statistical purposes only, including:
- the type of browser you are using
- your traffic patterns through our site such as:
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the previous page you visited prior to accessing our site
- the Internet address of the server accessing our site
- access to information collected.
No attempt is or will be made to identify your personal details except in the event of an investigation when a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet service provider’s logs.
Tammy’s Art Studio website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
We will not disclose these details to third parties without your consent, unless required by law. In that case, we will disclose your email details to the relevant authorities if necessary to protect the safety of the public or to protect the rights and property of Tammy’s Art Studio.
Our Internet service Provider may monitor email traffic for system trouble shooting and maintenance purposes only.
This site does not provide facilities for securely transmitting information across the Internet. We recognise that there can be risks with transmitting information across the Internet.
This site contains links to non-Tammy’s Art Studio web sites. We not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such web sites.
We may link to other websites on our Website. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of any other individual, company or entity whose website or materials may be linked to our Website or its content, and thus we cannot be held liable for the privacy of the information on their website or that you voluntarily share with their website. Please review their privacy policies for guidelines as to how they respectively store, use and protect the privacy of your Personal Data.
We do not collect any information from (or directly market to) anyone under 16 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation of the EU). Our Website and its content is directed to individuals who are at least 16 years old or older. To the extent that we receive Personal Data or information from an individual we believe to be under the age of 16, we will obtain consent regarding that information from a parent or guardian and make reasonable efforts to verify that the person providing consent is indeed a parental figure.
Complaints And Disputes
If you believe your privacy has been breached or you have a complaint about our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the details provided below.
We take privacy complaints seriously. If you make a complaint, we will respond within seven (7) days to advise you of the person responsible for managing your complaint. We will try to resolve your complaint within thirty (30) days. When this is not reasonably possible, we will contact you within that time to let you know how long we will take to resolve your complaint.
We will investigate your complaint and, where necessary, consult with third parties about your complaint. We will decide about how to address your complaint and write to you to explain our decision.
If you have any questions about this matter, please do not hesitate to contact us.