Holiday Workshops and Birthday Parties
SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS
Each holiday period at Tammy’s Art Studio school holiday workshops are on offer.
We have a new exciting workshop schedule coming your way which includes Animation,Street Art, Journalling, Wood burning, Pet Portraits and more.
Each session (morning or afternoon) is $42 per student (inc GST) or book for a whole day for $78 (inc GST).
Sessions include all supplies.
Parents are welcome to book in with their kids also!
Easter School Holidays
Monday the 8th April – Be quick 1 day only!
Morning Session 9:00-11:30
Drawing Animals with Kelly
Learn how to create realistic animal drawings with Kelly. Using reference images and a guided step-by step tutorial, Kelly will show you the basic shapes to use to create your favourite animal.
Afternoon session 11:30-2:00 BOOKED OUT
Clay, clay and more clay with Kelly
Join us and get messy with clay! We start out by teaching some clay techniques to begin with then launch out and make something of your own choice, from making coffee cup holders to some unique animal figurines!
The concept of the design your own birthday party is to get exactly what your child wants for his/her special day!
GUESTS – Minimum of 10 guests and maximum of 20
FOOD – BYO food and drinks and we can enjoy them at the end of our party.
TIMESLOT – Saturday afternoons are available from 1.00 p.m. onwards. The duration depends on the age group:- 1 ½ hrs for the little kids and 2+ hours for the bigger kids. We include some time at the end for cutting of the cake or snacks while we prepare the guests artwork to to be taken home!
Have a chat to us about what your child might like to do. Younger children tend to try a few smaller projects to keep them engaged whereas the older upper Primary kids get right into it and for them we suggest some more in-depth like our step-by-step painting class. There is plenty to do, we have included some ideas below or choose your own!
- Step by Step painting class. Choose from our range of landscapes and be guided step-by step on how to build a painting and take home a fully finished 40×50 Canvas.
- Air Dry Modelling clay
- Decoupage a box and a lid (round, rectangle, square or heart shape) and bookmark/knob hanger scratch art
- Design and create your very own dreamcatchers
- Construction – Create your own rocket, castle or diorama with recycled materials
- Mixed media Journal art
- Melted crayon art on small canvas
- Chalk/charcoal large scale drawing
- Collage or paint and decorate a paper mache utility box/book
- Woodburning (10 years and over)
- Spraypainting street art (12 years and over) – Price on application
Price is $27.50 (inc GST) per child (excluding Street art). A $50 deposit is required to secure your booking.
Why party at Tammy’s Art Studio?
- No mess to clean up
- No stress of organising a party, just send out the invites
- No need for party/lolly bags as the kids take home all their art work
- Kids LOVE creating art
- Tammy’s Art Studio is a cool place to hang out
- What a unique way to celebrate your child’s special day!
Some reviews of our parties from our Facebook page!
Angela said:- “My daughter had a private art class with 5 friends for her 7th birthday. It was fabulous. The art teacher was so wonderful, patient and communicated so well with the children. Would highly recommend and am now considering art classes at Tammys for all my children.”
And from Katrina:- “My girls and I went to Tammy’s art studio today for a birthday party. It was well set up and my girls had such a fun time. Tammy was so lovely and helped all the girls with their clay creations. She showed them techniques to try and and encouraged their creativity. I would love my girls to come back.”